Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

ZWEIHANDER Kickstarter

Hello all, it has been a while since I last posted. But I come to you with exciting news! Me and my co-author Daniel Fox have launched a Kickstarter for ZWEIHANDER: A Grim and Perilous RPG. Taking inspiration from Warhammer, Black Company, ASOIAF and more, the Kickstarter is doing awesome right now.

Most of my time has been spent in this game writing, and I'm very proud of it! I hope you all take a look at it and consider backing it: we got great rewards that are really cheap! Plus, our turn around time is gonna be super quick, as the whole game is 100% written!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimandperilous/zweihander-grim-and-perilous-rpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanner,

    I've been receiving a number of questions regarding how to adjudicate ZWEIHÄNDER at the gaming table, information on our next supplement and general questions about shipping. In order to address them all in greater detail, I am going to host a live AMA on Kickstarter Live tomorrow.

    The AMA will be hosted at Kickstarter Live, February 28th from 2PM - 3PM Central Time. You only need to tune into the main ZWEIHÄNDER page to find the link for Kickstarter Live. As Kickstarter Live is still a beta tool (and is fresh to likely many backers and project creators, including myself), we'll be sure to carve out an hour or so to address any technical challenges, while giving everyone enough time to ask questions.

    Be sure when posting questions you'd like for me to answer to put them into the ? Q&A tab, and not the Comment tab.

    I look forward to our conversation!

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimandperilous/zweihander-grim-and-perilous-rpg/posts/1817942

    ReplyDelete