Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Monday, June 19, 2017

Three Hundred Years' War Update

Hey all, sorry I haven't done a post in a while. Work and life has caught up with me and I just needed some time to basically sort things out. Soon we'll be proceeding apace with more Three Hundred Years' War stuff.

I already have two drafts on deck: a revised Couronne and a historical Timeline. As for this update, I have a list of all the countries/factions I am going to cover, which is about 32. I've eliminated the Hobgoblin Khans basically because I don't think there is enough meat in there. I also think Siabra will take a more colonial/piratical bent than normal WH, but that's a little up in the air.

I also plan to start moving away from Europa, as I've done most of my posts about that. I might go into Asiwai (my Asia) or Kibula (my Africa) and play around in there for a while. But without further ado, here is my updated list, which I've divided into human and non-human.

Human

Hespia
Albain
Couronne
Gilded Imperium (Include halflings)
Schwarzlander
Noreg
Alpenne States
Lekhitian-Tuvian Commonwealth
Osmanli
Sonrai Sultanates
Ntotila (The new Amazon nation)
Ruthen
Gurkani
Chongzhen
Nihon
Dinetah Confederation

Non-Human

Sylvan Elves
Imperial Elves (Includes sea elves)
Siabra
Dwarves (Includes gnomes)
Duregar
Vampires
Defilers
Fey
Ogres
Chosen of Chaos
Aztlan
Fomorians
Skrzzak
Demons
Orx and Goblins
Grendels

No comments:

Post a Comment