Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

An update and new projects

Hello all! Long time no talk.

My absence from the blog has not really been desired, but sadly necessary. My real life is very busy with work, musical projects and such that I can't devote myself as much to writing as I'd like. However, I bring good news.

I recently came upon a new job that is not creatively draining like my former - meaning I have a lot of juices flowing around and a lot of desire to write. This means two things.

First, Zweihander is soon to get is first expansion - Main Gauche! Set to come to Kickstarter soon, it features new professions, new spells, chaotic gifts, electrotech devices and all sorts of fun things to add to your grim and perilous worlds. Look for it to hit Kickstarter in the next few months.

Secondly, 300 Years War has been renamed and will be released - when I get done with it. Now called Age of Iron (a little more catchy and easy to say, I think), it will still be my spin on the Old World meshed with some ideas from pulp authors like Howard, Lovecraft and Smith. Aside from the setting, I also plan to offer new monsters for sure and perhaps other options. This will be released via Grim and Perilous Library, which is Zweihander's community content imprint.

So stuff is happening, just behind the scenes! But this is a great year for all kinds of grimdark gaming - don't forget Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th edition comes out this year, as well as Age of Sigmar 2e and Warhammer 40k Roleplay: Wrath and Glory!

Thanks for sticking around, and I hope to deliver more info about both Main Gauche and Age of Iron very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment