Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The Sixgun Hack - Delta Available

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bf6rjdh9vblv5b2/sixgun%20hack_delta.pdf?dl=0

It's an exciting day, as I can present to you the Delta of the Sixgun Hack! By Delta, I mean this is basically 100% complete besides some numbers being moved around or slight layout changes. Hopefully you all like it!

Changes to the Delta:

-Added starting gear for each class
-Removed Hazards, replaced with Loot & Bounties and Crime & Justice sections
-Added a map for Durango County

What's next for the Sixgun Hack? I will hopefully get it uploaded to either OneBookShelf or itch.io (probably itch.io) in the coming weeks. I also have an expansion in mind - a Weird West one! This will feature four new classes, magic for each, fear mechanics, playable revenants, and a whole pacel of monsters from American/Native folklore and Weird West stories. I also want to include a similar setting to Durango County, but it might be a more macro overview of my Weird West America.

No comments:

Post a Comment