Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Monday, July 16, 2012

Just a quick thanks!

I just noticed that recently I have been steadily breaking the 20 visits a day mark, so I'd just like to thank my readers for supporting me, even if comments are extremely scarce.

These views mean a lot to me, and it shows that you are interested in what I'm doing, and that keeps me going when I get down. I appreciate every one of you, and I just wanted to thank you!

But we are just getting started! Soon, you'll get the next part of Pulpwood!'s setting: Africa and the Middle East. Asia is after that, and most likely Europe or N. America will follow that, with Australia and Polynesia coming in at some point. That's right, every continent is getting a little loving. Give me a smooch India, you are looking lovely this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment