Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Psionics of Lore is nearly here!

I'm telling you guys, it's kind of gross how close Psionics of Lore is almost done.

Me and John are going over it for typos, as well as adding a few extra bits.

Over the past few days, we've added in about 6 or 7 powers, almost a dozen new feats, and about seven new monsters from the mind of H.P. Lovecraft

Not to mention, it has art! Hurray!

It's looking sweet, and I can't wait for you all to get your hands on it

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm really looking forward to reading Psionics of Lore: I think that your works are terrific, Tanner: I've also enjoyed a lot the Bloodlines for Sorcerers for Blood & Treasure. Blood & Treasure is rapidly becoming one of my favourite and go-to rules light (or medium) fantasy games also thanks to your products!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! hopefully the file will be done in the next few days

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing Psionics of Lore also.
    Good Stuff!

    ReplyDelete