Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Deed is Done

I am proud to say I have finished writing out the psionic powers for Psionics of Lore! It's not all the powers from the Expanded Psionics Handbook, simply because some did not conform to B&T rules. But either way, they are 100% done. What's next? After a short break, psionic items! Then, formatting, proofreading and hopefully some art.

Also, Races of Lore is done! However, I am trying to get a piece of art with all the races. If I don't get it soon, I'll just send it off to Mr. Stater to format, and then I'll post a link!

I've also been considering opening up a store on DriveThruRPG to the Lore series, probably for cheap as free! I'm on the fence, but I'll let you know for sure.

Anyway, have a merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment