Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Monday, January 21, 2013

Worlds of Lore - Settings

So far I've posted two settings for my Worlds of Lore supplement. Now, you all may be wondering, what are the remaining settings gonna be like?

Well, I'll tell you.

My plan is to have between 10 and 12 settings, all of which either vary with theme or pure power level. Here are the ideas I have so far that are basically ready to be written.

Astoria: My own high fantasy setting, this will be a broader stroke of the setting than what Worlds of Lore was originally going to detail.

Runebreakers: I just thought of this one: a setting that is heavily influenced by Japanese RPGs. JRPG tabletop games are few and far between, and it would be great to see something new. I know I will have an "Esper" mechanic setting rule, for sure.

Black Maul (name pending): Dark renaissance fantasy ala Warhammer. Optional rules will include both sanity and corruption.

I have other ideas, such as a hellenic setting and a swords & sorcery setting, but the details on all those are foggy. Either way, I'm excited to create these settings for you guys.

1 comment: