Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Update

Sorry about the lack of chatter on the blog, but that doesn't mean I haven't been working!

In honesty, I've been busy with real life. Work, getting ready to move back to college, doing music and such. It happens, I won't lie.

However, Pulpwood! is pretty close to being in a playtest form. Yay!

I have a combat system whipped up, the Adventurer class talents and such are done, and the Adept is about 3/4 done. Then what's left before I release a playtest?

  1. Finish the Adept class
  2. Finish writing the general Talents out
  3. Figure out character progression (base to hit and saving throws)
  4. Write up an equipment table/section
  5. Stat out some example enemies
And that's about it. Vehicle combat, the setting and other various flavorful bits won't be in the playtest version, but those can wait a bit. I hope to have the playtest by September. I'll be doing it on and off with my group, and you can run it with your group and give me lots of juicy feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment